Empower your team with the principles and techniques that help reset their nervous system, allowing them to feel calmer day to day. When our body is relaxed our mind follows, in turn, we are more productive, have greater clarity and make better decisions.
• Reset your energetic baseline
• Resolve stress in the workplace
• Understand Stress and how it affects the body and mind
• Learn how stress affects mood and eating patterns
• Learn practices to navigate around conflicting experiences
• Understand that you are not your stress and it can be resolved, not just managed
• Work with the body using different techniques to resolve stress
Stress accounts for 33% productivity loss
1 in 5 Australians (21%) have taken time off work in the past 12 months because they felt stressed, anxious, depressed or mentally unhealthy.
A new workplace survey has revealed 73% of workers are stressed about work
30% of residential property managers have left their jobs over the past year
"I am unsure where to start in regards to our amazing day out. The feeling of allowing every inch of your body to relax and unwind from our daily lives is such a pure feeling. I would love to learn more and get my family involved, I have already checked out the next workshops. Allowing myself to be vulnerable and open myself up felt amazing and since then I have still felt amazing!I have noticed I am sleeping better which has been an ongoing issue. Real estate is not going to know what hit them, this needs to be experienced by all!"
"I left feeling Amazing! The information was relevant and supported by a wealth of knowledge and experience. Chatting about the effects of stress on the body, organs and eating habits was so relevant for me. One of the biggest takeaways was learning about not just eating healthier, but eating behaviour and its effects i.e. eating in stressful situations. Also, learning to step out of the way of other people’s negative energy – it is not mine. Breathing deeply and mindfully to reset myself."
Its been shown healthy, contented employees are:
• Up to 30% more productive
• Less likely to leave after 12 months
• More loyal
• Less likely to take leave and sick days
• Experiencing higher levels of engagement
• Have improved morale
• Experiencing less conflict in the office
• Calmer for better decision making
• More creative in the workplace
"The real estate retreat gave such a great insight into the stress of life and how to manage that on a day to day basis. I have implemented so many suggestions given to us on the day and I can confidently say I am much more relaxed! Thank you so much."